Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday and Back At It

We started back to school today and parent teacher interviews are this Saturday. Try that it Ontario. Most parents live out of town so we hold the meeting on a Saturday pm to give them a chance to get there. My interim marks and comments are done and I hand them in tomorrow.

I think I will celebrate with a shot of Zambooka courtesy of duty free this past weekend. The little Italian will be happy to see me drinking a fine Italian liqueur here in Malaysia.

We still have not booked our next week long vacation for the end of next week. Shelley's busy getting her marks and comments done so it's my guess she will be booking Thursday or Friday. She is keen on Redang, a YATI (yet another tropical island, my phrase).

Time to call my mom via Vonage as she has not heard from me for a while.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment