Sunday, September 27, 2009

Monday Morning

It's Monday morning and I am reminded of Robin Williams' performance in 'Good Morning Vietnam'. Some of the Taylor's teachers just arrived back from Vietnam and really enjoyed the experience. Apparently the country is booming but you can still experience the old Vietnam with the new. You probably have about 10 years of this. Enjoy it while you can.

It's just past halfway in the course so I will review the first half today and get a feel for where the students are. I have an online test from the Ontario Educator's resource bank that will help me considerably.

Jaime and Sheila arrive at noon on Wednesday so that should be fun. Shelley and I are looking forward to showing them around and hearing about their travels to date. They leave for Thailand in a few days and from there to Australia and New Zealand.

Time for a Starbucks to prepare me for today.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment