Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday

A student stopped by after class and said his laptop was not working and asked if I would look at it.  I should know better but I felt sorry for him, so here I sit fixing his laptop.  I had to take it back to day one, out of the box.  It's a Sony and they always have a nice recovery partition.  Sure hope he had everything backed up :-) At least his laptop will run like new!

We are heading off to Subang Parade tonight for a bite.  Last night we ate at TGIF's and it was good, but expensive.  It could be McDonalds tonight.

Logan is now sleeping through the night but Colin is still having trouble adjusting.  It appears he is having nightmares about the creature from the lagoon (the lake outside the condo).

My marks are done, and I just have to submit them to the office.

That's about it for now,

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment