Monday, March 15, 2010

The Boys are Here!

Logan and Colin arrived yesterday morning about 11 am and proceeded to have a 4 hour power nap.  We arrived home at 4:30 and chatted for a while and then took them up to our favourite Indian food restaurant 'Taj' and fed them bread (3 types with 3 types of dipping sauce) and Tandori chicken.  They seemed to enjoy it but Colin found it hot (spicy) so he may be in trouble here in S.E. Asia :-)

After dinner we walked back (ice cream bars at 7-11 for dessert) and the boys (me included) headed up to the pool for a swim and 'guy' time.  An hour later it was time for face booking and phone calls home to tell everyone they arrived safely.

We are now at Taylor's on Tuesday morning and the boys are observing in some classrooms.  I volunteered Logan for some private 'Chemistry" tutoring for 3-4 students from last semester who need help in Chemistry.  Logan did not seem to mind. What a team player :-)

No doubt Shelley will be taking them to Asia cafe at lunch time, for the dining experience of their lives. I told the boys not to mind the rats. If the rats eat there it must be good.

I video taped a teacher this morning so I am accumulating some footage for my Taylor's promotional video.  I will video Shelley tomorrow morning.  I also have some individual students being videoed today as well.

With any luck I will have enough footage by the end of the week.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment