Friday, March 26, 2010

Last Night in Redang

This is our last night in Redang and it has been a great vacation and best of all very relaxing.  I have had time to do some research in the programming tools I use and even got some coding completed for my ONSIS work at Taylors. I have also eaten more watermelon this week than I have in the past 10 years.  It's really fresh and delicious. The meals were all good, the pool great, and the ocean a beautiful azure color and the sand was fine and white.  Highly recommended for anyone looking to chillax at a great price.

We fly out about 12:30 and it's about an hour so we may head over to Taylors to check out our new digs.  Everyone is positive and actually looking forward to having our own building.  I get an office again, so I will be buying a coffee maker and perhaps a bar fridge (for juices of course).  I am farther away from Starbucks so I may resort to brewing my own.

Not that any of you care (except for Stevie), Adobe is once again making their RIA tools free for studenst and educators.  They just released Flash Builder 4, and ColdFusion Builder, and ColdFusion 9. I use both Flash Builder (previously Flex Builder) in my courses as well as Cold Fusion.I really like Adobe as a company (sorry Paul) and I really thing they do a lot of things right.

I don't know what Shelley has planned for our last evening but I would think it is dinner, a walk along the beach at night, and then whatever :-) I am currently using the net in the front lobby and paying $10 rinngit an hour which is pretty cheap and pretty fast. Pics maybe on teh weekend.

I think I will head over to facebook now, so

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment