Monday, March 29, 2010

First Day in New Building

This is our first day in our new building and things seemed to go pretty well, except for the rain between periods 5 and 6 which made many students late if they were heading back/from the main campus  for/from a lab. We warned them to bring an umbrella.  The building seems to just swallow the 600 students.  It is so quiet compared to the other building.

It is also far to Starbucks now, so I may resort to making coffee in my office.  My office is about twice as large as my previous office back at the OCSB. It's really quite nice and wonder of wonders I have a new chair that works well! It looks like I get my own printer as well as I have to print confidential material from time to time.

It's all good.

Logan is now teaching full time as appears to be doing a wonderful job. He is filling in for a teacher away at a conference for the next four days and he gets brand new students from the march intake.  It will be his first time  for that.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment