Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sunday Leisure Time

Saturday was parent teacher interview day and I had 5 interviews with existing students and 3 parents came by to say hi from last semester's students.  It was great fun as I made a couple of the new students squirm a little because they are capable of better performance than they are showing.  Of course both of them are boys.

I programmed quite a bit Saturday afternoon and evening and I am also programming today.  The programming is going well and I now have a good view into the data of TCIS ad I now know the amount of data cleansing is required and it is significant. After I get the data cleansed I have to write the code that spits the data out in the xml format the Ministry of Education requires for ONSIS reporting.

Shelley wants to head out to Mid Valley Mall to pick up her watch strap that she ordered for her watch.  I would imagine the cab ride will cost more than the strap.  C'est la vie.

The boys (Colin and Logan) our in the air port lounge having some free brewskies (via face book).  They seem to be enjoying themselves. Pretty soon they will be in the air and arriving here tomorrow morning at 9:30 am.

Shelley wants to organize her photos and free up the SD cards in her cameras so,

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment