Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Come and Gone

The second day in the new building went very well.  My students are very engaged planning their Game Programming CPT assignment. I did make the long walk down to Starbucks :-)

I have a question for Larry.  I heard they are making a change to the Canada Pension Plan and that I may want to rethink when I take my Canada Pension.  Larry, if you can check it out and get back to me I would appreciate the info.

Shelley is getting ready to apply for her pension and send in her letter of resignation to the school board.  It's a big step for her.

We are about to start hunting around for a new apartment as we want to be able to walk to groceries and you guessed it, Starbucks.  There is a new apartment building that would seem to meet our needs exactly so I am looking forward to checking it out.

We will be heading back soon to canada for 3 weeks and our flights are booked.  Both Shelley and I are quite looking forward to it.  Should be lots of fun.

This weekend is the Malaysian F1 and we have great tickets in the grandstand. We also have invites to the Schumakker (Mercedes Benz) party the night before.  I am going to give my tickets to the party to the two young lads as I think they would really enjoy it. The party goes to midnight and that is way to late for Shelley and I considering it is another 40 minutes back to Sunbang Jaya by cab.  The boys may decide to make a night of it and stay over in KL.

The internet is slow tonight so no pics.  Pics maybe tomorrow.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment