Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wet on Wednesday

It started bucketing rain just as our lunch hour approached. Michel and I were not to go hungry so we grabbed our umbrellas and headed out to the Asia cafe to arrive dry on top and wet from the knees down. here I sit with wet shoes and socks as I type.

Jaime should be arriving during the next hour or so. I also talked to Jordan and he is quite busy with his classes, coaching and work. He has an orientation session with Coca Cola tomorrow as he a job as a marketing rep during the Olympics. It also counts towards his leadership class at the university as well.

I just looked outside and it is still raining. This is the first time I have experienced more than 30 minutes of rain since I arrived. It is however, the rainy season so it is to be expected.

The students are starting to scramble as the end of the semester approaches. The ones who have been putting things off are really in trouble. They seem to think you should devote the majority of class time with them at this time. I invited them to my 2 hour after school session on Thursday night. It's funny how the A+ students show up for the extra lab time and the students that need it the most do not.

It was ever that way :-)

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment