Tuesday, October 6, 2009

suteyad - Encryption Less

Tuesday is here and today's lesson is on encryption, one of my favourite topics. Shelley is home sick again. Hopefully she will feel well enough to take a taxi to get a medical certificate. It is a beautiful sunny day outside and not too humid for a change. I would guess 30 degrees.

I heard the good folks back in Ottawa have had two frosts already and it is weeks from Hallowe'en. I would normally be thinking about winterizing my motorcycle but I did that last June. Jordan would dearly love to have a motorcycle so I will try to get mine out to him for next summer.

Shelley just texted me and she is indeed heading off to the clinic for a doctor's certificate. Happy to hear she is on the mend. Other than that, not much happening.

We are meeting Jaime at the KL low cost terminal tomorrow for 90 minutes or so. She will jettison some baggage before her trip to Aussieland.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment