Friday, October 23, 2009

Saturday and all is Good

Today is Saturday morning and while you good folks in North America are out partying on a Friday night, I am up and about sipping my coffee and eating my peanut butter toast. I plan on this being a 'do nothing' day.

Nothing planned and that is okay. I do have to decide to purchase my tickets for the Motorcycle GP online or simply show up and buy them at the track. Being a guy I am tending to show up at the track and buying them at the last moment. Problem is, I am not sure where I want my tickets located. That and I am not sure who is going. Pinning some guys down is like nailing jelly to a tree or herding cats.

I do plan to do some reading, both for pleasure and for work. My students handing in their journals and I have to read them this weekend. However, it looks like I get a break from technology and programming this weekend as our server seems to be functioning okay.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment