Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wednesday is Test Day = boring

I really do not like test days as they are incredibly boring and seem to last forever. Not only that, but then you have more marking and recording to do as well. Testing also gets in the way of teaching and learning.

It's another sunny day here in Subang Jaya and I am looking forward to attending the Malysian Motorcycle Grand Prix on Sunday. http://www.malaysiangp.com.my/

I also plan to take a trip into KL and check out the great bookstore in the Petronas towers but I will probably wait for Jaime to get here just in case we need to return Shelagh's jacket.

Everyone seems to be going for a massage tonight but I think I will just kick back, have a beer, and do some reading. If the internet is fast tonight I also have some programming to do.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment