Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mixed up Wednesday

Today is one mixed up day. We have shortened periods as well as course selection day for next semester. We also have a staff meeting after school for an hour. Shelley and I then take a limo to the airport to meet up with Jaime for Supper before she heads off to Australia.

I talked with Jordan this morning and he booked his flight to Ottawa for Thanksgiving. He is looking forward to visiting his Nanny and his friends. I hope he has fun. I asked him to treat his air time aas library time and get some school work done. That is what business travellers and people like myself do. I figure 7 hour flight = 5 hours of work plus one movie. Hi Mac gets him 5 hours of battery life so he is good to go.

It's another beautiful sunny day here in Malaysia and the humidity is low again today. I must remember that we arrived in summer so the heat has dropped off a bit as we move into Fall. However, I plan to hit the pool on Christmas day and January 1st. Please be assured there will be lots of pics.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment