Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday and McGraths Head Home

The McGraths visited us at Taylors this morning at 9:30. We gave them a quick tour and headed off for Starbucks for a latte and a final goodbye. John mentioned the campus had a university/college feel to it and he was right. It's just Shelley and I now until Jaime arrives back on the 28th of October (next Wednesday).

I have a big unit test with my students tomorrow and I have an open lab for studying and questions and at this moment there are 14 boys in here practising for the test tomorrow. They will be here until 5:30 when I shut the lab down. Did I mentioned these kids were committed!

I found the best bookstore ever (Asia/North America) for programming books in the Petronas Towers on the first floor. Who would have thunk it. KL must be a hot bed of programming and/or IT. I will be visiting that store asap!!! Nerd heaven :-)

I will be walking home tonight after the lab open session and I will be stopping by Subway for a 6" sub, probably tuna. Notice I haven't mentioned peanut butter for a while. I just received my suitcase via John, via Jaime, and there were 3 jars of Skippy peanut butter and a bag of oatmeal cookies (Dads) from my mom for my birthday. There was also a very nice card from my mom.

It's beautiful 28 degrees and sunny for my walk back to the condo.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment