Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday

Classes are going very well this week.  yesterday we were animating a plan landing and taking off using bezier curves and today we created a stop watch.  The students liked both activities but I prefer the programming of animation.  However, the stop watch is used to show how to create and manipulate timers which is something they need for their game projects.

I seldom see Shelley during the day as we have different lunch hours and teaching periods.  From getting out of the van to getting back into it, we are ships passing in the day (night).

This is a free weekend so I am quite looking forward to sleeping in and doing a little programming and a lot of reading.  Just remembered that I have to do a wash tonight as I am out of clean clothes for tomorrow.

Larry Brown called last night and we had a nice chat and I was updated on what is happening in Ottawa, especially the curling team that appears to be unable to win it all without me. I also called my Mother and had a great chat with her.  Everyone in the Dale family seems just fine. Jaime is out on the road applying for jobs. I have not heard how that is going but hopefully it's going okay.

Well that is it for today,

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment