Thursday, January 28, 2010

TGIF

Well, it's not a TGIF but it is close.  Jawad has organized a dinner at Tarbush which just happens to be one of Shelley's favourite restaurants (mine as well).  Shelley has cabaret tryouts again tonight but dinner is not until 6 pm so she should be able to get there for about 8:30 pm.  Everyone else is arriving about 8 pm.  I think I will walk over about 7 pm as I have some shopping to do.  I need to get an inexpensive 4/8 port router as I tired of plugging and unplugging my desktop to connect up my laptop to the net.

This is our last weekend before Brent and Jeanine arrive and we luck in as this is the weekend the cleaners clean (every 2nd Friday).  It's all good.

I also have quite a bit of programming to do on Saturday but Sunday should be RnR.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment