Friday, January 22, 2010

Saturday - January 22, 2010

Why the date? Today, the rest of the Christmas tree left the department.  Apparently, today (in Ottawa) is the pickup day for Christmas trees. In Subang Jaya, there is no pickup day for Christmas tree. Instead, I purchased a saw for 12 ringgits and sawed the tree into garbage sized pieces and placed it in the garbage container on our floor.

Today Shelley and I are catching a cab into KL to go to the Canadian University Fair in the convention centre to see what kind of display they are putting on to attract Malaysian students.  I expect it to be interesting.  While there I also plan to pick up a few books at my favourite bookstore in the Petronas towers.

On Sunday I have some school work to prepare for a department meeting I am hosting on Monday and a meeting re ONSIS with the IT folks later on in the week.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment