Friday, March 15, 2013

Selling Motorcycle

I am selling my 2006 Yamaha FZ1 1000cc sports bike. I am not home in Ottawa enough to justify the $1,200 a year I pay for insurance. It has 8,500 kms on it and it is in mint condition. It also has a remote alarm.

So if you want something that is blazing fast and have some experience in riding fast motorcycles, it can be had for $6,000 or best offer.

Other than that, not much news on my front. My Mom was moved to the Elizabeth Bruyere Centre today and it is wonderful. It does not smell like a hospital and the air quality inside is much better. My initial impressions of the staff is that they are wonderful.

I should check the long term weather forecast for my drive across Canada. Looks pretty good for Monday when I start my trip.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment