Saturday, March 30, 2013

Funeral's Over

My Mom's funeral seemed to go okay. The visitation was a little long and 30 mins would have sufficed. The celebration and remembrance of her life went well as did the reception afterwards. The flowers were absolutely fantastic and I took many pics. Even the funeral home staff were impressed. Paul, the minister kept things running smoothly.

Lots of Mom's coworkers were there, as well as my friends ... Brent and Jeanine, Debbie and Bob, Larry, Bill, Gabe, Francis, Paul and Cathy ... thanks for supporting me :-)

I am now in the  Air Canada lounge and seem to have finished off the bottle of Bailey's. I guess I will have to switch to scotch or whisky now. I seem bent on getting a little bit drunk as I lay to rest a significant chapter in my life. 90 mins to boarding.

TTYL,

Here are some pics:



 





















No comments:

Post a Comment