Saturday, March 23, 2013

450th Post

This is my 450th post since I started this Blog. I am slowly getting back to posting regularly. A quote from 'Tale of Two Cities' comes to mind ... 'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times'.

Someday I will share the saga with you. But, not now :-)

I visited my Mom and she is not well. I think the angels will be coming for her soon.

Today, the person who bought my motorcycle is supposed to come pick it up. I will be bikeless once again in my life, but I tend not to stay that way for long. I have had motorcycles since I was 16 and bought a Triumph 650 cc. I crashed it one month later, almost killing myself and my sister Elaine. However, that did not deter me, but it did hurt. If you have never experienced road rash (think hamburger meat) count yourself lucky.

It is another sunny winter (actually Spring) day. Sure beats the hell out of gloomy cloudy dismal  Vancouver winters. There is something to be said for 4 seasons. Most scientific advances came from countries that have 4 seasons. I have a theory on that. Will share later :-)

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment