Sunday, March 17, 2013

All packed!

It took me about 8 hours and 30 trips on the elevator to get everything packed in my apartment and stuffed into the SUV. But, it is done. I had to leave behind my printer, my large LCD monitor, my Ikea lounge chair, my Ikea computer table, and my Ikea 3 bulb lamp, plus my Keurig Coffee maker, and my Magic bullet, and Oster blender. Just had no room to put them!

I will leave at dawn tomorrow and take the longer Canadian route as I wish to retrace my steps of October 2011 to complete the journey (some of you will know what I mean). I have checked the weather for tomorrow and it still looks good.

I have not booked any hotels along the way as I will stop when I feel the need. I am quite looking forward to this little adventure and hope to post some pics as I travel.

Bon Voyage, TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment