Monday, March 11, 2013

One Week in Ottawa

I have been in Ottawa for a week now and it appears Spring is arriving. The temperature hit double digits yesterday.

Carleton won its 9th CIS championship in 1 years to break University of Victoria's record that stood for about 30 years. The tournament was a welcome diversion to my 4 hour visits to the hospital. Once again, thanks to Paul Cotton for supporting me at this time. It was also good to see Cindy Mar and hear that Jackson is doing well.

My Mom has appeared to stabilize with her left side paralyzed and very limited mobility on her right side. We are looking for a long term care facility for her at this time. She need a lot of care!

I fly out to Vancouver on Saturday and I am starting to look at the long term weather forecast for my drive back to Ottawa. I am hoping the west is done with winter blizzards.

This week will be a combination of cleaning my stuff out of my Mom's home, visits to the hospital and some work with Brent Wilson and our company. I also need to put my motorcycle up for sale.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment