Sunday, April 11, 2010

Went for a Walk

It's been mostly programming and reading for the weekend. I was a little bored about 1:30 pm on Sunday and decided to go for a walk to Sunbang Parade in search of a book or magazine to read.  It looked like a beautiful sunny day outside.

After about a kilometre (it's about a 3 km walk) I discovered it was rather warm.  I had to order a large coke at McDonalds to rehydrate. While at the book store I bought my first motorcycle magazine in about 6 months as I start to gett excited about getting back home and taking my Yamaha 1000 cc litre class rocket out for a ride.

Upon arrival back home I immediately checked the internet for the temperature.  It was 36 degrees with 80 percent humidity which is quite warm. Apparently May, June, and July are the hottest months so I guess it is starting to warm up.  I do remember it was a bit warm when we arrived last July. After all, we are just a little bit North of the equator (3.5 degrees).

I immediately read the motorcycle mag cover to cover and I am now primed for home.

I texted Jordan to find out how his hockey game went and discovered that the lost their semi final game and are now done for the season.  That is probably a good thing as the end of the term is fast approaching with assignments due and exams about to happen.

Jaime is just finishing up her last booking for her 2 weel European trip before summer jobs occupy her. She appears to be quite excited about the trip and why not :-)

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment