Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Boys are Gone :-(

 
It's Saturday at 5:30 pm and the cab just drove off with the boys.  They begin the long trip back to Canada but the cool part is they are going the other direction so they will have circumnavigated the world in 30 days. That is something Shelley and I have yet to do, but plan on doing it on our way home in July 2011.

I went for a walk with Logan to Subang Parade this afternoon in search of a Malay birthday card.  We discovered that no such creature existed, although there are lots of English language cards.  I did pick up a French Red for our last dinner together (3 pm).  After dinner, the boys went for their last swim.

I also picked up a science fantasy book to occupy my time now that I don't have Logan and Colin to make fun of. They were lots of fun and the month simply flew by for us.

It will definitely be quieter here with just Shelley and I in the condo. That's a hint that we are again ready for visitors :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment