Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guess What I am Doing?

If you guessed WFAVE (waiting for another video encoding) you guess right. I am writing this one out to a WMVat 640 x 480 @ 30 FPS.  It's taking a while as the video is over 15 minutes long now.  I should have spit it out as an AVI and then simply used the variety of tools I have to crunch the AVI.  AVI is lossless is I remember correctly. I am pretty happy with what I could put together in a day and a half. I videotaped students from all over the globe. I may turn it into a FLV (flash file and put it up on my blog to share.

Oh well, give me time to update the blog.  The income tax returns are done back home thanks to Jaime.  She has a power of attorney for us and I do not know what we would do without her.  Jordan is hopefully bearing down and studying the next 2 weeks as he is into final assignments and exams, and then off to Australia.

I have booked an Aeroplan flight home for Jordan from July 2nd to July 19th.  I think he is looking forward to visiting his friends (and hopefully the family) back in Ottawa.  We fly out on the 9th of July so we won't see much of him, but I was at the mercy of Aeroplan.

I talked to my Mom yesterday morning and she is looking forward to seeing Jordan, Shelley, and me. Jaime is based out of Ottawa at the moment so Mom probably sees Jaime from time to time.  Jaime was quite upset her ideal apartment in downtown T.O. for $675 per month just happened to be in crack heaven and hooker city.  I seem to remember something like if it sounds too good to be true ...

TYYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment