Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Rodent

I usually use a laptop with a touch pad but I found myself doing more and more reading online and I was clicking scrollbars too much.  I do not like the scrolling function on the touch pad and I was afraid I would wear out the left click button as well.  So off to Sunway Pyramid in search of a wireless mouse. Biggest choice was RF wireless or Blue tooth.  The RF requires a small dongle but has no setup and a range of 30 feet.  The bluetooth requires no dongle if your laptop has Blue tooth but requires setup.  easy choice for me as I have to use the mouse on at least 5 different computers every week.  No setup meant RF.  Here is what I bought.

It is a Microsoft Arc Mouse and it is really cool.  Folds up nicely for my computer bag, and has great feel and handling.  Highly recommended! It looks really cool as well and comes in lots of colours, even a swamp green for Gabe.

It is also of use for teachers as you can be at the back of the room and still click and use programs as long as you don't have to type, suck as web browsing and power point.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment