Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome Ottawa Catholic Schools' Teachers

Apparently Steve and Lisa are giving a workshop on blogs and might be using my blog as an example. I am at about 280 posts at this moment in time and space.  I started it the weekend Shelley and I were hired at the Queens TORF. I could tell you how wonderful the experience has been but you can read all about it in my blog.

We are always looking for teachers at Taylor's Canadian Pre University and if you are looking for a change (it's not much of a challenge as the living is easy and the students the best I have ever taught, comparable to Pius in the early 80's) I would suggest you either retire or take a year or 2 year leave of absence and send me an email if you are interested.  This kind of experience will rejuvenate you :-) and the travel opportunities are fantastic and will never be cheaper.

TTYL,

Jim Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment