Saturday, February 18, 2012

Vancouver Rain

I have had 2 days of real rain now. Up to now, it has only been drizzle, but I have found out that Vancouver can get real rain so I guess it is time to purchase an umbrella. It is the weekend, but I have quite a bit of programming to complete by the end of February so the rain will not bother me much. I have taken to programming in Starbucks which I have actually found been more conducive to getting work done.

I also purchased my ticket to Bangkok and I fly out March 24th which is a Saturday. With the international dateline, I arrive on February 26th. I am flying Air Canada to Seoul Korea and then Korean Air to Bangkok. I will be in Bangkok for a week and then I have  a week of work in Malysia and then back to Bangkok for 5 weeks.

I also had to apply for a new passport as I managed to fill my previous passport and was out of room for stamps. I have no idea what would happen if you arrived in a country and there was no room for a stamp, never mind the full page required for a visa.

I had best get back to work, so TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment