Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF

Yes, there is still TGIF when you are retired. Today I have to go to the passport issuing office and apply for a new passport. My passport does not expire until 2014 but it is full and there is no longer any space for visas or stamps. This time around I will ask for the larger version just in case I continue to travel as much.

I have also decided to go to a UBC basketball game for a basketball fix. UBC is a short 20 minutes away and it is an easy drive to get there so it should be fun.The other thing I have been meaning to do is buy a one day pass and travel around on public transportation and see where that takes me. However, I will wait for a bright sunshiny day.

I also have to book my flight to Bangkok. The cost with Air Canada at this moment is $450 one way which is awesome. I must check to see if April and May is starting to encroach on the rainy season in Bangkok. I think not but need to know whether to pack my brelli :-)

Must remember to file my income tax before leaving as it is due April 30th.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment