Monday, February 6, 2012

Name Change

I suppose I should change the name of this blog as I really will not be spending much time in Malaysia as I much prefer Thailand for many reasons. Might as well procrastinate on the name change for a while.

I have had a full week of sunshine now in Vancouver but it appears that is about to end as a new front moves in. I have not been doing too much except for going to the gym everyday, programming for 15 hours and a little reading on the side. I tried to watch the Superbowl yesterday but found it a little to slow for my liking.

I finally connected with Paul Cotton, Cathy and Alison on Sunday. We had brunch at Milestones and it was wonderful to see everyone again, especially Alison who played basketball for me. There is a special place in my heart for each and every girl that played for me. They were all special and the Cottons were not only good athletes, they both have Phd's, Celia in Mathematics, which should come as no surprise and Alison's in genetics.

Paul continues to work for Microsoft and travel the world in his standards work with the W3C. I always ask him what he is currently working on and the answer is always the same, "Jim, if I told you, I would have to shoot you afterwards".

Jordan is 2 months from graduating with his B'ed and Jaime is happy in Malaysia.

All is good, except I sometimes miss my life in Thailand. I will leave about April 1st.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment