Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where Did the Week Go?

It has been a very busy week and hence, the shortage of posts. This was the last full week of in class preparation for the student's CPT which is due on Monday. The students start presenting on Tuesday. This is the infamous game project. The games are terrific. Malaysian students are quite creative.

I kept the lab open until 6 pm on both Tuesday and Thursday. On Wednesday, Jaime presented the OUA (Ontario University Application) web site to my 'mentee' (I know it is not a word, but they use it here) students on Wednesday. The three late nights have been rather tiring.

During the classes, I solve problem code in 37 different game projects, some of which are very complex. It's kind of like writing 34 exams at once!

I headed off to Starbucks at 7:30 and arrived at my classroom door at 8 pm to find 5 students waiting to get in :-) It should be an interesting day as they begin to panic as the deadline zooms. The cardinal rule is the game must work! This is no time to be adding features.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment