Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Night

The weekend certainly did zoom by. Jaime went out with the girls on Friday night and arrived home at 3 am so she must have had fun. Mom and Dad hit the sack early. Saturday was a programming work day for me from 7 am to 4 pm. Shelley and I then headed out to Sunway Pyramid for supper and then back to the Boulevard for a card game at the Leonard's. As usual, we played wizards and I lost. There is something about that card game that causes me to lose.

We were up late Sunday and decided to catch a taxi to our favourite book store. I had told Jaime I would take her if she did some marking for me and of course, being the book lover that she is, she jumped at the chance. She did hit me up for $150 ringgits worth of books but that's all good.

After the Petronas towers we caught a cab back to Sunway and purchased a combo microwave - convection - grill appliance for cooking at home. It will be interesting to see if we actually do some cooking in it. Shelley is keen to do some Christmas cooking and now we have the means to do it.

Jaime is adamant about getting a real Christmas tree and Christmas lights. It's probably off to Ikea we go in a weekend or two.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment