Sunday, November 22, 2009

Final Week!

I can't believe it is the final week of classes. Exams start on Thursday and Friday is a holiday. I have a few presentations still to happen, but the next 3 days are mainly review. The students are asking about a year end party so I had best research what that means.

Steve, if you are reading this and would like some samples of great computer games that can be done with Flex, drop me an email and I will send you some archived projects.

My exam is on Monday of next week and I hope to have it marked by the Wednesday. After that I have a few exams to invigilate and some open house days to welcome parents and students who are thinking about attending Taylors. It all very low key as far as I can tell.

I have accepted a coordinator's position for next semester. A coordinator here is about the same role role as a vice-principal back home. I was of two minds about the position but the principal really needs my IT skills and experience with OnSIS to complete the OnSIS reporting that is now required of private schools overseas.

It's my guess I may be a Larry Brown by the end of the semester :-)

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment