Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday, November 4th 2009

I was up early this morning on the Internet and managed to discover the problem that was causing TPA to malfunction back at my old school board. I missed my van ride to Taylors and walked for the first time. By the time I hit Starbucks I had a good sweat going so I stopped to cool off, read the newspaper and have a latte. Properly prepared for the day I headed off to class.

There is nothing like solving an IT problem to put you in the mood for teaching. I am having a great day as I type this. The students are working very hard to complete their games. tell grasshopper I will forward some of the games to him to show him what students can accomplish with Flex.

The students at Taylors are still surprising me with their work ethic, manners, respect , and now demonstration of creative abilities and smarts. It's all good, king of like being at Pius in the early 80's.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment