Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday - 27 Game Presentations Later

The games are awesome, for the most part. Some of the struggling students are scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) and could be categorized as 'too little, too late', for all of the usual reasons.

The school donated $1,000 ringgits to be awarded to the top 3 games. I plan on having a contest, the first week back in January where the top 12 games will be presented in a 2 hour marathon. I hope to get some university Computer Science professors to come and judge the programs. Perhaps a judge or 2 from industry would be good as well.

I have learned a lot about game programming this semester and I am now a better programmer for it. They say game programmers are the best and I tend to believe them.

I am waiting around for Shelley who seems to have disappeared. As usual, when I call her cell, it rings right beside me in her bag.

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment