Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sunny!!!

Wonder of Wonders, I have a sunny day in Vancouver. That means I am out and about to enjoy the sunshine before it disappears for another couple of weeks.

I am planning on travelling to Thailand about the 25th of April for a month or so. Sunshine is not a problem in Bangkok and many Thai women carry an umbrella for sun, not rain protection. Unlike North American standards, a tan is not much appreciated as white skin is seen as more beautiful than tanned skin. They buy whitener not sun tan lotion.

I plan to do some travelling this time around as I have let my Bangkok condo go. A little couch surfing will also be in order. Who knows, maybe sleeping on the beach may be an option. Seen it, done it :-)

Enough of the indoors, out I go,

TTYL,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment