Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Can't Take it any More :-)

I have had enough cloud, drizzle, and rain and I am leaving for sunny Thailand this Sunday, Feb 10th 2013. I just might hunt down a beach and bask in the sunshine. I am flying China Eastern Air again and hope once again they will have enough empty seats I can claim 3 and sleep my way across the Pacific.

I will be gone for about 30 days and hopefully when I return there will be signs of an early Spring in Vancouver. This time around I hope to get to Chang Mai which apparently is a mini Bangkok, but has temperatures in the high 20's, not mid 30's. It is at a higher elevation hence cooler. I let my apartment in Bangkok go, so I am free to move around without being hindered by a rental payment.

I will take some pictures and post them this time around as my new Samsung Note 2 takes awesome snaps. Must remember to get it unlocked before I depart.

TTYL, and look forward to some pics.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment