Thursday, December 13, 2012

Last Night in Ottawa

Tuesday night at the Prescott was hit with Larry, Liz, Cindy, Debbi (drove 5 hours), Gabe, Francis, Little Dude (Donny), and Brent in attendance. Bilbo was coaching a hockey game and could not make it. He should have anyways because he lost the game.

Cindy brought along her wonderful baby boy Jackson, who was a real delight. It is true that you get "Apple from Apple Trees" because young Jackson is just as wonderful as Cindy despite having to dressing like a candy cane.

We were there for about 4 hours and 9 meatball sandwich platters. Lost count of the beers but I assure you we were well under the limit.

My Mom took a break from cooking dinner for me because Larry invited Bilbo and I to the Hunt Club Golf Course for a wonderful buffet dinner. We chowed back on roast turkey, roast beef, sausage and peppers, among many others.

I did end up working everyday but also found time to visit with friends, and especially my Mom who is now 91.

I head back to Vancouver at 5:50 Friday afternoon and arrive about 5 hours later at 8:30 pm, courtesy of PST (Pacific Standard Time).

One of my followers asked me what TTYL means and it is "Talk To You Later".

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment