Tuesday, June 23, 2009

3 Days Until We are Off!

I have almost completed my list of things to do. It seems really strange to be winterizing your motorcycle in June, especially when it is over 30 degrees. However, the weather is definitely getting us prepped for Malaysia.

Jaime will have to get the license renewed in August as it does not look like I will have time to do it. Oh yes, must remember to change the furnace filter and get 3 spares for when we are gone. Bill, Steve, and Larry all volunteered to help Shelley's sister Arnita with stuff around the house if required. It's really nice to have friends you can count on.

I am not sure how the dog is going to get on without Shelley and I. She really likes her routines like our daily walk after work.

I have received some lovely emails from basketball players who did not make the party this past weekend. It's really nice to hear you made a difference. Thanks to Julie and Tanya.

TTYL

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment