Sunday, June 14, 2009

10 days and off to Malaysia

Things are definitely starting to wind down or up, dependent on your view of things. I am pretty sure I have all the legal, accounting stuff out of the way. All bills are automatically deducted from my accounts were possible. Wills and power of attorney will be finalized tomorrow.

The items left to complete are housekeeping. I have arranged for someone to cut the grass while we are gone. I have to buy some supplies such as extra furnace filters, and other consumable items that our house sitter (Arnita) may need.

In a week's time I have to start prepping my motorcycle for an extended bout of no use. I suppose I should put it up on blocks, gas stabilizer, coat of wax, etc. Jaime is taking the car back in September when it is off lease and then will use the suv for the time we are gone. She will have to remember to renew the plates on it in the summer.

It's also time to start putting together a list of things to pack. I have also been online and I have narrowed our choice of building down to two. I still have to decide on health insurance options. That will be teh priority for next week. We have already applied to ohip for coverage while we are working outside the country.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment