Sunday, April 26, 2009

Below 50 Days Now!

The closer we get to departure date the more exciting and scary it gets. Income tax is now taken care of for the next year or two.  Shelley and I still have to get to the lawers to update our will and get jaime a power of attorney while we are out of the country.

Jaime is currently celebrating her last exam in Orlando and we are getting ready to attend her graduation from the Queens School of Business in May.  Her knee (acl surgery) is progressing nicely and she should be back to form for the Fall, her 5th and final year of basketball.

Jordan has passed his second year at TWU (Trinity Wester University) and is working at GNC during the day and as a coaching intern for a semi-pro basketball team called the Vancouver Titans.  In his spare time he is hunting for a used motorcycle to keep him amused.

This coming weekend is the Ontario provincial basketball chanpionships in Kingston, followed by the nationals at Carleton mid May, followed by the Ottawa 7/8 Girls all-star game that I agreed to coach with Larry Brown. I just thought I would keep myself busy right up until departure.  Oh yes, I have been out on my motorcycle as the weather here finally warmed up into the 20's.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment