Friday, March 6, 2009

Medical done ...

Just managed to get my medical done and now all we need now is proof that Shelley and I are married. I hope our original marriage licence will suffice, but every marriage starts off with one of those. How do you prove you are still married? I suppose you could photocopy page one of your income tax return where you tick off spouse (I do that regularly :-) and supply a SIN number. I suppose if Revenue Canada buys it, it should be good for the visa folks in Malaysia. I suppose they need that info for our group health plan as well.

This afternoon we are off to a financial advisor for advice (go figure) on whether or not Shelley should take a leave of absence and buy into one more year of her pension plan to avoid the penalty because she does not have her 85 factor. Shelley is much younger than me and now I pay for the cradle robbing. I also miss our TGIF at East Side's. Maybe Shelley can go by her self ...

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment